Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fuhhh, fuuuuhhh, fuuuhhhcking $1025 for Aerospokes?! WHAT. THE FUCK????!!!!!!

:I mean come on, really. Who in fucks name pays DOUBLE for a set of USED wheels you can get new for like $600???????????? I'm sorry there's a 2-3 month waiting list but seriously. Get a fuuuucking grip!

UPDATE: Turns out it was a hijacked account who set the bids so high: "This is a relisted item due to the previous bidder's account being highjacked." The auction was relisted...

ANOTHER UPDATE: Okay, about 3 hours after my previous update I check my ebay watch list and I see that the wheels, originally re-listed at $400 to start, are already at $915.99! Craziness! Now I'm not sure if people are fucking around or if they're serious...

LAST FUCKING UPDATE: Reasonable price for Aerospokes here for the trendsters...
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Auntie Maim said...

Yeahman, dude bungled it all the way to the bank.