Friday, March 28, 2008

OT: Back in the drivers seat again...

Sorry it's been a little slow around here lately. As some of you already know, I left my old job of 12 years and moved on to another gig. In doing so, I ripped off one of my co-workers and brought them with me. Then my old boss called me up and said I had to come back since he was short handed. So after three months of being gone, I find myself helping yet ANOTHER issue of Rolling Stone Magazine escape the clutches of a number of people I despise. And here I thought I was though it was all past me! Well, he is paying me $35 and hour. I think I'll manage pulling doubles for another day...
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude. $35 an hour? Hire me.

Alan Sikirić said...

Hehe, the best part is I basically just sit there and fuck around on the internet the whole time. If there is something to do I have an assistant take care of most of it...