Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Time for some MUCH needed spring cleaning!

I was looking through all my shit the other night and decided it was about time to get rid of a bunch of gear that's been sitting around for WAY too long. Here's a little preview of what's to come:

Colnago Master Light roadie locker:


Cinelli Demi Fond Adjustable Track stem:


French Pivo adjustable Track stem and bars:


And the most painful one, a 50's Hetchins Magnum Opus Lug set and curly tubing:


Alright, I hope everyone out there in cycling nerdsville can appreciate how difficult it is for me to release my icy cold grip on these tastier than tasty items. I'll be sure to update this post once I list everything on ebay...

In the meantime, there's plenty more where this came from on my Flickr set...


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

® said...

nnnooooooo.... not the Hetchins. nnnnnaaawwwww....

Thomas Prior said...

you better recognize you poachin' ass fool!
HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Alan Sikirić said...

ahahahaha- rather be poachin' that ass suhyn! BREAK YO SELF!!!

subrock said...

I want one of those adjustable stems so facking bahd