Monday, August 11, 2008

When you're on the verge of killing yourself over a woman...

...the best thing you can do to keep your mind occupied is by getting your hands dirty:

Before:

After:


There.. isn't that better now?

Oh and you know I didn't walk out of there (there being an undisclosed location) empty handed:


sssSKOINKS!!!

My new favorite things taking up space in my apartment:

Campagnolo Delta brakes:


Anyone got a pair of brake shoes and cover for me?? Oh and BTW, if you're as curious as I've always been about how the internals function, check this out...

A Litespeed built, Eddie Merckx Designed Ti frame:


Which would be AWESOME if it was a tad bigger and NOT CRACKED! I'm hoping there's a chance it can be repaired. I'm going to see what Steve B. has to say about it...

Joker C4 frame:


Oddly enough I mentioned a pair of these that recently sold on ebay. Kinda weird that I have one in my possesion now. I'd like to set it up as a TT but I'm not sure yet. The paint job is kinda scratched up and this thing might look kinda hott with a new coat...

Anyways, it was a pretty good haul for the day. And now that the day is over, I'm right back to where I started wanting to kill myself.. UG!

p.s. More pics here...

p.p.s. While I did pay $300 for the Joker and $100 for the Delta's, the rest was FREEEEEEAHAHAHA!!!


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Son of a bitch.
Spread the love?

roughy said...

How much for the Solano? these going on the bay?

Alan Sikirić said...

^ Not sure yet. I was thinking of gathering up a bunch more and either listing it up at the same time or having a sort of bike garage sale, hehe. We'll see...

Unknown said...

where do you get all these wonderful toys?