Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Selling a few tasty tid bits on the bay- NOW!

Unfortunately, the Joker's gotst ta gizzo:


as does these mint-ish HED Jet 50 wheels:


Gnarly Orbea full carbon forks:


A near complete set of sssSWEET Campy Delta brake Calipers:


and MOST painfully: my BELOVED Leica LHSA Black Paint Camera and Lenses 1 & 2



and the rest of it along with the auction links are here on my flickr set...

The only reason I'm selling the Leica gear is because I need to use the proceeds to fund my new purchase of a Canon 5D Mark II set-up which I've already reserved. I know, kinda a lame switch in some regards BUT.. check out this video that was shot with one. Yo it's maaaaad cawnee suhyn but still, video quality looks sssSIIIIICK for a full chip 21.1 Megapixel still camera! That and I honestly can't be bothered with spending wicked amounts of time and $$$ running around buying film, processing and contacting everything. Major fuckin' hassle dude!

Oh and BTW, check out what I found lying in the street on the way to work today- an old Panasonic Roadie:


Dude.. it's like 65+ cm or some shit- MASSIVE! I brought it over to my office and locked it up out front til I get the chance to bring it home. It would DEF make an EXCELLENT bottom to a freak tall bike or somethin'!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: