Saturday, January 24, 2009

Apparently 'street cred' really doesn't go for very much..

...because the auction I posted recently has finally ended with an outcome of all of:

$7.00 + $5.00 shipping..

I was going to toss a bid in there at the last second just for shits and giggles but then Lyle made the good point of: Street cred, or a tasty lunch.. When it comes to being cool or having a full satisfied belly, there really is no choice at all...

In any case, out of the 46 questions the seller of street cred got, these were my favorites:

Q: Des it come with a side of fries? Jan-23-09
A: Really?!? That's not even a appropriate question. Nor is "Des" a real word.

Q: How much to ship to Adelaide Australia for a triathlon association forum that is in desperate need of it? Cheers Jan-21-09
A: I would trade for a one way ticket and just bring it with me I would really love to try a vegiemight sandwich


Q: I'm interested in your street cred and have a question. I'm an overweight guy that wants to start riding his bike again without people throwing things at me. Will this cred do anything for me since I am not a bike messenger nor do I race? Jan-21-09
A: Weight is not going to be an issue, I have a great fizik but I do love slightly overweight woman


Q: I'm from Australia - we use the metric system here. Is your street cred easily converted from Imperial to Metric? Jan-19-09
A: Their might be an adjustment period but it would come around like a wild stallion that's being broke


Q: Is there a certificate of credibility? also. Define "street" Jan-19-09
A: Yes their will be a certificate...Street is a presents all around you almost like a guardian Angel a very fast angel


Q: How much for shipping to the UK? And would it work here? Jan-16-09
A: First off mate I love fish n chips. Not only would it work their it would spread... do you remember the monkey in outbreak?

Share/Bookmark

No comments: