Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Proof of perversion and the winner of the $3300 commuter contest!

Last week my good buddy ol' chum ol' pal Kristen axed me to shoot some behind the scenes photos at this metal fashion show for the new AOL metal blog called Noisecreep..


More on my flickr set..

If you think it looks like a bit of a clusterfuck it's because it was.. BUT.. I had a good time shooting AND.. had an even better time nerding out over the results of my 5DmkII camera. Freaking SICK detail in the low lights! I mean, check this shit out:


2000 ISO and HAND HELD! SO REDONK!!

Better still was the couple of pervy looking photos I found of myself on another photographers site from that night. I was kind of embarrased about the second one cause the way I'm leaning back badly accentuates my stomach making it look like massive.. Though at the same time had I known I was being photograped while photographing some woman, with a what appears to be a beer belly going on, I would've pulled my dong out and had a go at it! Imagine that same photo with only one hand on the camera and like a flesh colored motion blur over where my crotch is- ahaha! SO GROSS!! Real class act we got goin' on here eh..?

ANYways.. enough of that shit!! On to the winner of the $3300 fixie/commuter post!


I read through the comments and have to say that Chocobot and Chris_CHCH totally tied for second but blueeffusion takes first by a nose! Mostly because I've toyed around with the idea of getting only one of my eyes lasered just so I could sport a monocle myself..... I'm totally joking of course but that would be pretty amazing though wouldn't it??

So blueeffusion of Madison WI, holler at me with the rest of your address so I can send you a prize. Be sure and think of a few things you'd really like and or need and let me know. I'll see what I can do to make all your dreams come true..

The one point I'd like to make about this bike is the cost of $3300 the owner claims to have spent on a bike he never actually rode.. With the exception of the Bilenky, NONE of my bikes have cost more than that much to put together.. Granted there's a certain amount of luck involved, but if you're going to spend that much money, at least ATTEMPT to put something not completely retarded together..

Share/Bookmark

No comments: