Friday, April 24, 2009

Errands, errands, and MORE errands...

This morning was full of running around and picking shit up..

Got myself a 'Original White Mana' T shirt while getting some b-fast..


Despite the fact that it's a labeled 'Medium' it could fit a fucking house. You know, because rather than promote health and awareness, as opposed to sitting around on your fat fucking ass watching American Idol and learning about global issues via Sports Illustrated, let's embark on the wonderous thing which is Vanity sizing.. Fucking lazy slob cunt mother fuckers! IF YOU'RE FUCKING OVERWEIGHT YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF IT!!! Not, oh hey I'm a medium even though in reality I'm an Triple XL.. Fucking country.. I'm not saying you have to be a perfectly contoured rail or anything, because that's kind of unnatural too, but at least make SOME sort of effort so I dont have to listen to your fat ass weezing while walking up a slight incline...
Yeah.. ANYways.. Gonna have to dump that bitch in a pot of boiling water before tossing in the dryer on full blast.. Probably cut the sleeves too before hoping in my whip to cruise the Jersey scene..

douche..

Stopped by Fedex to pick up a new toy because I'm fucking retarded..


Lots of hugz and kizzez to my Boy Budda! ;-)

Oh and here's a hint: It's not a Raleigh..

aaaaannd stopped by this warehouse joint that sells these rad 15 gallon steel tight head drums along with Home Depot for some paint and a FUCKLOAD of washers.. Oh and some Custom paint at the auto paint supply store by my place..


AAAAAANNNNDDDDD(Y).. Got a MASSIVE fucking box full of good shit from Ben's Cycle last night to play with today while playing hooky from work and HAVING FUN BIKE DAY INSTEAD!!!


Now if you don't mind I'm going to get the hell off the intertard and git ta werk! Bitches best be showin' up to the ride tomorrow if you're in the area.. More details on meet times etc. coming soon!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: