Thursday, October 8, 2009

Check out my buddy Luis's new site! Some def NSFW!!

My good ol' buddy ol' pal ol' chum Luis (aka SKOOZO! ((Don't ask)) ) just completed his kick ass new website! Which I'm stoked about cause his photos are fukin' awesome! I've known Luis ever since my buddy Tom started assisting for him way back when. Let me tell you, the two of them make for a riotous pair. I just finally got around to hanging this one from my wall, 30x40 steez:


Thanks again Skoozo!

The breastises on that one are something else huh?!

Here's a few more of my favs:


I've been to that beach BTW and it iiiiiiiiz RETARDED!

I've been fortunate enough to have gone on a few shoots with them. While I will keep all the gory details to myself they were pretty fun. I usually drive big trucks, lift heavy shit, say obnoxious things to make them laugh and fawn over the models. This shoot was rad because I'd never been to LA before and ended up taking so, many, cool, photos, myself while helping out with his..

Here's a funny test Polaroid from this shoot:


What a fag right?! I took a bunch of really great photos on that one too but don't have them online for some reason. Though I have to say the raddest thing about that trip was throwing paper airplanes off the 16th floor of the Benikaktus hotel..

Wait, I think I've used that Polaroid on an internet dating site before because I am a fucking LOOOSSSEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR oh fuck you you know you've done it too you fucking loser. Myspace and Facebook TOTALLY count! That's just what I get for spending more time poorly attempting to entertain you bastards than on the skirt chasing. The pursuit of which knows no bounds. So when you think about it there really is nothing wrong with using the internet as a means to get laid. Okay, WOW. That really is super pathetic.. Let's move on shall we..?

Probably one my biggest regrets over the years about not living in btown is that I don't get to see those two fuckheads often enough. Oh the gay, old, times, we've, had..

They're the kinda guys that you don't mind laughing at you when you fall super hard cause you know they'll be there for ya afterwards to carry you around and sop up all the blood after you- WAIT.. That actually happened to me once with my ex! Granted this isn't as bro-dawg a moment. She called me one day frantically telling me about how she accidentally dropped an old computer tower on her foot and that she was bleeding badly. I ran over to her place and found her limping around with a towel wrapped around her foot with countless pools of blood all over the living room and hallway. Apparently she hit a small vein and ran around panicking as it spurted everywhere. Once I realized she was alright, I knew that if I didn't make quick work of all the blood it might strike one of her roommates the wrong way..

I think my ability to tolerate the consistency of the coagulating pools of blood as I smeared them back and forth off the floor with a wet rag, combine with the unconscionable smell of burnt cigarettes that was hanging in the air along with the two cheese filled bratwursts that my intestines were currently in the process of marinading, was probably one of the most metal-tastic moments ever. Actually, now that I think about it.. It probably would've been a bit more satisfying (and more metal) if the spilling of her blood was somehow, and indirectly, of my doing. Fucking broad drove me NUTS..

eeeeeaasy awkward tangent..

Anyways, great shit, good times!

Be sure to check out his site when you get a chance..

p.s. - if you ever see three dudes emphatically playing hacky sack under the lights of McCarren Park I swear it's not us..

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwweeeeesome,
Aldo.

Alan Sikirić said...

Goodtaseeyou skoososan!

Anonymous said...

You should find and scan more photos of us back then Al, they are pretty sweeeetttt! a bit faggotdough i must say. Squozooooooo