Monday, October 5, 2009

Let me at that fucking pile!

What I wouldn't do to have free reign in this cellar:


There's just GOT to be some good stuff mixed in there..

Speaking of basements, check out this amusing article a friend sent me. It's kinda like when someone (usually a chick) sends you some horoscope type shit alluding to some notion that there's a bit of truth in there as it pertains to you. As you read it you're like: Yeah, yeah this shit is so stup- oh god dammit it's right.. Tho I suppose in my case it's more like the elusive Trackelope..

Also, there's nothing like building a crazy expensive custom Ti bike and applying a more utilitarian title to it:


ugh.. and it's never been off road :'(


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

G.S.GUCCILIFE said...

Greatest funds are in the least expected places...trust me...