Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Got some inexpensive lugs in the mail today!

I was cruising around ebay one night last week and spotted this new lug set:


$50 + $14 for shipping? Not so bad I figure. Esp since it's got the fast back thing going on. Here's another quick pic with some different angles:


They totally seem nice and should work fine for a first time fuck around build. Just have to order the rest of the bits and pieces when I get a chance..

Also, sorry I haven't been posting much as of late. The last few weeks leading up to the holiday were pretty hectic and I've just been wanting to take a bit of a break from everything. More cycling madness to resume shortly!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Simon said...

Oh nice! Also like the BB details - what angles are these?

Alan Sikirić said...

Yeah totes! No idea about the angles tho. Once I have some time to mess around with em I'll be sure to figure it out..