Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh yeah, gee, can I please spend..

..Twenty fucken K on this Chanel outfitted POS?


and just think, it's marked down from $21,000!

I mean really, give me a fucken break with that type of shit already! As if the price wasn't bad enough, the fact that they made a hundred in total is even more ridiculous. Mostly because they know for a fact that there's enough stupid rich people out there that would be willing spend that kind of money on something not worth more than a couple G's IF THAT..

If I had that kind of money I would buy up as many of those lame ass Stash painted Nago's as possible just so I could have the esteemed pleasure of burning those stupid paint jobs off!

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

To bad people will laugh at you for riding that bike.

Alan Sikirić said...

WTF?! Are you serious with that profile link???

Anonymous said...

^^^^^hahaha. wow that colnago's highest bid was 3,300 or so and it didnt meet the reserve????? WTF!

msh group said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

they do it in denmark to....http://www.georgjensenstore.com/index.php?do=product.details&productid=526&lineid=1