Monday, December 21, 2009

Selling the wheels off my Mercian!

In an attempt to de-red the Mercian, I've decided to pass the wheels on to someone else. I've got a lovely new set which will go on there shortly. Here's the deets:

Red Anodized Phil Wood 32 Hole single fix hubs laced to Velocity Deep Vs:


They've got very, very low miles on them (2-300 MAX) and are still in awesome condition!

Price for them includes the Vittoria tires which are also in great condition along with one NEW replacement tire

$425

Might also consider selling some of the other red parts if anyone's interested. More full build pics here..

It kinda kills the shit out of me to sell these since I actually dig how red the fuckin' thing is. I guess part of it reminds me of a time when anodized parts weren't so readily available for fixed gear bikes. I remember having a bitch of a time finding things for it. In any case, these days I've been really diggin on the more classic low pro tubular rims on these types of bikes so it's time for a little change..

Also, just to throw this out there again:

Paramount Track frame still for sale!

Now lowered to $550! More details here!!



Someone needs to buy this shit and tear it the fuck up!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: