Friday, February 12, 2010

So who else is going to the range this Valentines day?

For those of you lucky enough to be in the presence of a fine young lady not only willing but eager to hit the range with you this Valentines day weekend, print yourself out a few of these bad boys:


Okay, so yeah, they're kinda ghey but kind of awesome at the same time- think of the difference in dispersion patterns between the two of ya! Should be good for kicks and funny looks at the range. My lady friend got a kick out of em so I win already, hehe. The larger file can be found here. I printed up like 6 of these 22"x44" and they look pretty bitchin'!

I'll be down in Philly this weekend hanging around Bilenky Cycleworks and some of the other shops no doubt to say what's up and drool on rad bike shit while entertaining said lady friend..

Oh and just to be clear, I totally am not big on Valentine's day or most any other Hallmark holidays. Tho since it appears that I'm going to have a good time FOR ONCE I might as well enjoy myself while it lasts. So stop being such a bitch and just be happy that I'm not talking about jerking off for fucking once..

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

zach said...

You're spot on here. Going to the gun range and teaching a girl to shoot is pretty much the best date ever! They'll love it- empowerment, explosions, danger- and if they don't... well, next!

Now if you could just ride a tandem to the range...