Monday, March 15, 2010

NYC Fixed Gear Bike Swap Meet 4.0!

I went and hung out with a bunch of the local forum members yesterday at Lakeside Lounge in the east Village for our small bike swap meet. This is basically a great excuse to get together with friends/acquaintances to hang out, swap/sell/buy parts, drink and be merry. Super fun and awesome way to meet people and find some good shit:


Moar here on my flickr..

I only sold two measly things but made a few acquisitions which I'm stoked on:


Set up a swap with friends in your area if you can!


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

morgman said...

As soon as I saw the post I thought "we should do that here in Vancouver". I'll post up on the local boards and see who's into it.

phil g. said...

Hopefully they'll do the bike jumble again this year. Grabbed some good stuff the first time I went there.

Alan Sikirić said...

Morgman - Dude you should TOTALLY get one together! Super fun times with friends and bike stuffs :)

phil g. - I'm pretty positive Harry will throw another one in the next few months. I def picked up some great shit for cheap at the last two!