Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Full NJS CAMPAGNOLO Group set!

I saw this beast of a group posted to the bay last night for no reserve at a $1. About 18 hours later and it's already up to a G+! Curious to see how much it's going to sell for..


I would LOVE to have a group like this for a couple of my rides. The NJS thing is cool but ehh. I't just going to end up raising the price WAY more simply for some extra stamps on the parts. Anyways, if anyone's got some good cond. Sheriff Star hubs and Campy Pista headset FS let me know. I need them for the Mercian re-up. That or buy this frame off me so I can take the parts for myself :-)

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

ryan said...

looks like the seatpost has a crack at the pivot, no?

Alan Sikirić said...

Hmm, I see what you're saying but I doubt it. I would think it would be more pronounced and that he would've mentioned/noticed it himself..