Friday, July 23, 2010

Colnago Master Pista FOR SALE!

Selling this for the dude who bought my White Nagasawa recently. Fucking thing is super sick and in IMMACULATE condition aside from the one nick on the TT pictured. Gilco Tubing and all the tastiness Colnago has to offer in it's high end classic lugged steel frame line. Check it out:





Couple more pics on my flickr..

From what I gather from the interwebz is that it's a 56cm frame from 08'/09'. I think the TT is a 55cm. I'll update this if I can find some more info about the geo. In any case, the dude barely rode it and is looking for $1900 which includes the Chris King Headset and Campagnolo Record BB. You can get in touch with him at this email address for more info:

ryantaylor82@gmail.com

He actually offered it up to me in trade for the Nag and let me tell you, it was a struggle to say the least turning that sexy bitch down! Soooo WANT!! But yeah, I have enough freaking track bikes I'm working on already. Time to get back to some freak bikes and new road bike building :-)

Share/Bookmark

No comments: