Thursday, August 19, 2010

Right so yeah, things have been kinda sorta on the SUCK side of things lately..

Wow has shit ever been wicked stressful at the office lately! This past week and a bit has been nothing short of exacerbating for me with everything I'm behind on and my office relocating to freaking 3 Times Square last week. The situation is pretty lame right now. Hence the nearly non existent posts over the last week and a half. Mostly dude to the fact that I have ZERO internet access at work now. Yeah, reddic.. I can't even get it on my phone due to poor reception for whatever reason. So yeah, I've been filling in those moments between duties with a lot of eye rolling, long winded sighs and thumb twiddling. Some doodling tossed in there for good measure..

So yeah I'm really super sorry there hasn't been a whole lot more going on here lately. That's SO going to change real soon. I've been reassured that the planets of the bicycle gods are going to be in alignment shortly. Once this momentous occasion is upon us, there'll be a slayfest of bicycle nerding awesomeness the likes of which no mortal has ever witnessed!!

It would be as if this blog sprouted tits and shot lasers out of them and into your hearts and minds..


Man are tits ever awesome!

In the meantime, here's a gorgeous gaggle of gropeable goochez to keep you gregariously gasping for a generous grasp:



This sexy ass white one for sale by a friend:








Deets:

57cm ctc top tube by 57cm ctc seat tube 1" threadless fork 68mm english bb curved seat tube makes the chain stays shorter - like a true track bike should have the top tube is level to the ground rides comfortable and quick not sure about the angles (somewhere around 74 degrees) made from true temper s3, some special Yamaguchi proprietary tubes as he had contacts with true temper no dent or dings, only a few minor paint scratches pearl white metallic flake paint 27.2 seatpost stem is 58 degree deep drop, 26.0 clamp, you can squeeze 28c tires on, but it would be tight the fork is a special Yamaguchi "big" fork, straight blades high bottom bracket

The seller is looking for $1500 and you can contact him here for any other details and or questions: eschmidt@flcboulder.org

..and then, there's the heartbreaker:

A god dammed Team EDS mmmmmmmMOTHER FUCKING TANDEM that managed to slip out of my greasy palms originally posted for $1200 on c-list:


FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck man yeah, SUCH a godforsaken shame of a bummer! I'd be lying if I said that not having that in my stable wasn't a major contributing factor to my recent bout of dismay :'-(

FUCK, MY LLLLLLLIIIIIIFFFFFEEEE!!!

Anyways, more to come soon. Just you wait..


Share/Bookmark

No comments: