Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My buddy Tom..

..has been enjoying the past few weekends out on the Far Rockaways taking surf photos with big horny lenses. As many of you know, the remnants of Hurricane Earl made it's presence known by furnishing our area with some uncharacteristically rrrrrrrRIPPIN' huge waves!


Fuuuck that!

I wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near that shit. Fucking scary ass ocean! Big ups to my broham for thinking that the best way for me to learn how to swim would be by repeatedly tossing my ass in the deep end where the floor drops way out..

Hopefully one day I will get over my fear because with my skateboarding and snowboarding background I have no doubt that this would be me:


..tho outside of the realm of my reality this would most likely be the case:


ack!

I'd be happy with some 6 or so footers tho- yyyyeeeeoooowwwwww!


..and pretty sunsets


Be sure to check out his blarg for lots more fotoz!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: