Thursday, December 2, 2010

This is kiiiiind of amazing!


ZOMG it's so bad that it's fucking AWESOME! Like, REALLY awesome!! Mostly because minus the purple anno it's kinda period correct..

Then there's also this:


Seeing that set up and knowing that I own one of those little bastards makes me want to do something similar to mine. Tho I think it would be radder to weld on a derailleur hangar and widen the stay to accommodate a cassette almost as large as the wheel. Maybe some STI's too, hehe..

I spotted this Vitus freaking BMX frame a while back and man, so rad! Check out the seat stay and BB lugz!!


Wouldn't catch me hitting anything big on it tho..

Anyways, if someone happens to have a really nice retouching screen they can sell, trade for bike parts or give me access to their office long enough to steal one myself, that would be fucking great! The screen on my 3 year old Macbook just ain't cutting it and I have A LOT of photo work to be gettin' done..

Share/Bookmark

No comments: