Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NAHBS 2011: To go or not to go..?



The obvious answer to that question is FUCK YEA MAN! However there certainly are costs that I have to consider now that I am jobless. But I'll be dammed if I can't got chill with friends and check out rad bike shit in Austin TX of all places! Esp since I've never been and always wanted to go. So yeah, I suppose we'll see. I have a few things I can sell to make some extra cash but I'm not sure if it'll be enough. The hotel being the most expensive thing of course. Unless someone happens to have a spare bedroom they can lend me or knows of a nice cheap place in the area. No, I'm not couching it. I'm too old for that shit! How's this: Spare room for bike parts trade! Who's in?! 

Anyways, with any luck I can figure this out soon and get me a ticket to fly on down there, coupled Jackson and camera in hand. If you're from Austin and have a room to let and or have any useful info def let me know. I'd LOVE to come down and chill for the show and check out Austin for like a week or something if possible. Shit I'll shoot your cousin's wedding for free or some shit. Whatevz! 

FANCY BIKE SHIT LUST MUST BE APPEASED!!!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

((lyledriver)) said...

I am in the same boat.

I HAVE been to austin, and its rad.. but I've also been to NAHBS a few times..

The hostel in Austin is like $25 a night all said and done, and like 10 mins by bike from the DT.

Anyways, have fun if you do go.