Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Feel the tug of skateboard fever!

I hung out with my good ol' chumz Tom and Jeff the other day to go check out the concrete skatepark in Astoria Park. It was a fun day of putzing around and reminiscing about how rad skateboarding was before we got all old. Anyways, after dinner we decided to check out the old Peels Sessions spot and I somehow managed to bust out with a fast 5-0 grind to frontside shove it out nice and clean- STOKED!:



Thanks for the vid Tooommmeeeeeh!

Skateboarding is something I miss really badly and wished I lived closer to a good park. Okay, so yeah, there's plenty of parks in my area. I guess I just hate being the old guy by myself surrounded by a bunch of 14 year olds shredders while I'm struggling to hoist my fat ass up on the fun box. Oh to be 23 again!

Anyways, I'm almost done with this fucking alignment table. I'll post some pics up once it's complete..

Share/Bookmark

No comments: