Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chrome Custom Military Salvage - Memorial Day Program!

I thought this was pretty damn cool of Chrome so I figured I'd put it out there for you vets:

Last year US Army Vehicle Commander Jared Morford
of Watertown, South Dakota reached out to Chrome to make a Custom Salvage bag with the duffle he carried to Iraq. Chrome’s Custom Salvage Citizen was born.
In honor of Memorial Day, Chrome is launching a Custom Military Salvage Program for U.S. Military veterans and their families. If they bring in their military duffles or fatigues to one of Chrome’s four HUBs (SF, NY, CHI, or PDX), we'll use the material to create a custom Citizen Messenger bag.

How rad is that?! 
Also, to the people at Chrome:

PLEASE DO NOT OFFER THESE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC- VETS ONLY!

You know there'd be a TON of trendy neon sunglass wearing assholes out there being like: 

'aww yea maaan, zo kewl and street!!' 

Just strikes me as being more of a badge of honor than some yuppie twatbag bag..

Def fucking awesome and I really hope I see some of these out there in the future!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: