Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stoned Tone and da Prollz..

Since I've been on a wicked Tumblr kick as of late, I've been finding lots of old photos I never posted before. Some bad, some good. Here's a couple from the day John and I hung out after I had finished my Mini Tall Bruiser:

Prollz putzing around on one of the little banks under the BQE (not sharp, cropped in too closely, shitty background):


Then Stoned Tone rolled by on his at the time, newly purchased for a stellar price, Pinarello with all Campy goodness (bright shitty light):

The great thing about John riding the Bruiser is that about a year prior to the photo, he had jokingly made the suggestion to the guys at Ben's Cycle to send me a couple of their Milwaukee Bruiser frames to chop up. Then bam, there he is riding it! Now you understand why I was bummed I didn't get a better photo. Fucking asshole. As much as I love riding what I consider to be my favorite bike of all time, there's always room for improvement. I'm really looking forward to building a new 2.0 version from scratch real soon :-D

Thanks again to John and Ben's for hooking it up!



Share/Bookmark

No comments: