Friday, June 8, 2012

ZOMG! NEW ANVIL FRAME JIG IN DA SHOP!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA

SO STOKED!

Some assembly required obviously..

I've been wanting one of those ffffffucking things for longer than I can remember at this point. Super amped to get it all together and put it to good use :-)

Only thing I have to do is build a nice rolling stand for it. The one from anvil is really nice but I didn't want to spend $350 on something I can make myself for like $25 bucks..

I'll post some more photos of it once it's all done, which should be pretty soon..

In the meantime, make it a point to enjoy Die Antwoord's new video for Baby's on Fire:


If you relish prime examples of male bravado as much as I do, the dude at 5:44 is my fucking HERO..

So stupid but so fucking good at the same time..

Now if you're talking about fucking good all the time, IAMAMIWHOAMI has been KILLING it with the videos AND songs on their latest album Kin:




While her get ups are usually on pretty amusing and on point, the one in that last vid ain't got shit on the 80's ladies outfits from Tom Petty's Don't come around here no more..

Okay, enough music BS. More bike shit real soon!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Pallas Athena Custom Bicycles said...

OH FUCK YESSSSS.

I'm about to order an Anvil fork fixture, and thought I was the shit. You, sir, are far more the shit (shittier?) than I.

ANVIL 4 LIFE.

Wayne Pedranti said...

Nice Jig. I have been wanting one of these for a couple of years now.