Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Philly Bike Expo this weekend along with the Bike Jumble!

Who all's goin'?!



I'm really hoping to have a new build done in time for this weekend. However I'm currently in the midst of a bout with the flu. Of course. Because being sick all summer wasn't e-fucking-nough. I'm also pretty low on funds so I'm just gonna toss an old group on there..

I have to say though, the frame came out pretty awesome so far. Had I not been sick as a dog all day today I would've been a lot closer to having it finished. I still have to add chain and seat stay bridges. Then finish up all the fillet welds and smooth em over. I've got an order from Nova slated to arrive this Thursday with any luck. Some parts for a friends frame along with a fork set up for my current build. All I'm missing is a 1 1/8th threadless headset, which I really don't want to have to rip off another bike, and I should be good to go. I was hoping to do a proper paint job for once but it's hard to say no to a good ooool' fashioned $5 rattlecan job..

I also really wanting to get a new rack on there as well but there's just no way that's going to happen now. If I'm lucky I'll have time to build a stem. Otherwise I basically have 2-3 days to button this shit up now :-/

So yea, we'll see. Hopefully I'll have something to show off but if not, it'll still be awesome seeing everyone there!



Share/Bookmark

No comments: