Monday, June 24, 2013

Last set of EXPLOSIVE photos from the Fireworks Festival in Tultepec, Mexico!!

Been saving my fav and or best and or mind shatteringly awesome photos for last:










Hope all y'allz have enjoyed the photos from my trip the fireworks festival! You can also see them on my flickr, tumblr and instagram where you should like and share the shit out of them to help bolster my ever faltering ego..

Anyways, totally decided to go back again next year that night on the way home, hehe. Been looking forward to it ever since! 

Next up is the daunting task of editing the gopro footage. I plan on working on a little teaser trailer this week. Amongst other fucking hilarious objects of questionable origin..

I'll also be sure to never ever look at this fucking auction again while I'm at it GOD. FUCKING. DAMMIT..

Share/Bookmark

No comments: