Thursday, January 9, 2014

I really wish..

..that I could update this automatically via instagram like everything else so I can continue being lazy as fuck lol!

In any case, I've got the front triangle nearly complete on the next steed so I figured I'd post a quick snap to update progress:


Finally startin' ta look like an actual bike now!

True Temper aero seat tube with Nova Double Oversized lugs and tubing. 73 degree ST, 72.5 degree HT, 57cm CTC ST, 56.5cm CTC TT. If you're scratching your head about how I got it to work it's because I cheated the ever living shit out of the BB and lower HT lug lol. I'm gonna have to get creative with the chain stays as well. Pretty stoked so far!

I'm going with some curved seat stays on the new frame which requires an extension to the standard 22" ones. I accomplish that by sleeving the two together with an insert. The holes are just windows to make sure the brazing material gets evenly dispersed before being filled in:


Welp, that's all for now. I'm working sitting in a chair looking at the internet for the next couple of days but hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to get some more progress going..

In the meantime, I mocked up the rear triangle and am pretty stoked on it. If you want to check it out and submit feedback, holler via instagram (alansikiric) and I'll send you a personal snap to hear your opinion and ignore it lol!





Share/Bookmark

No comments: