Monday, January 13, 2014

Little more progress on the frame..


Frame is looking pretty rad with the rear triangle mocked up now. Just have to figure on the kind of build itself. Was originally thinking Alfine 8 speed rear hub, 46ish tooth ring, flat bar trigger shifter commuter jammer but would also make for an incredibly ssswwweeeeet fixie and or straight up cross biek. Lots of people are saying cross so far but I'm still debating. Mostly because it would be tits if I ran internal cabling through the TT and SS which would keep it hella clean. Then again so would no brakes and a HED3 on da front lol!

Also thinking that I'll want to go with a proper paint job and logos with this one. Got some ideas already but again, let me know what all y'allz think..


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Wayne Myer said...

That seatstay is just too effin' sexy. I'm eager to see more of the finished build.

erik minman said...

Love that rear triangle action!