i just saw your 'stealth' it's f'kin awesome. argh... how much you got your bianchi concept for? if you don't mind me asking... awesome...just awesome...
I just saw that you posted it on your blog too- Thanks a lot man! Glad you're into my shit. I got that frame from a bloke named David who traded me for a set of Track REV-X's a couple years ago. I'd been wanting one since they first came out. The wheels and bars are new to this rebuild. Got the bars new for like $230 + a stem. I sold the stem for like $80. So the bars ended up being like $150ish. The HED3 wheel was $350 NEW. Lucked the fuck out on that one (check my review for specifics). All the other parts were just bits I had lying around. Fucking LOVE that bike. I ride it the most out of all my bikes so I wanted it to be as smooth as possible...
I like "Any questions feel free to ask" and the amateur scam artists instructions.
ReplyDeletei just saw your 'stealth' it's f'kin awesome. argh... how much you got your bianchi concept for? if you don't mind me asking... awesome...just awesome...
ReplyDeleteI just saw that you posted it on your blog too- Thanks a lot man! Glad you're into my shit. I got that frame from a bloke named David who traded me for a set of Track REV-X's a couple years ago. I'd been wanting one since they first came out. The wheels and bars are new to this rebuild. Got the bars new for like $230 + a stem. I sold the stem for like $80. So the bars ended up being like $150ish. The HED3 wheel was $350 NEW. Lucked the fuck out on that one (check my review for specifics). All the other parts were just bits I had lying around. Fucking LOVE that bike. I ride it the most out of all my bikes so I wanted it to be as smooth as possible...
ReplyDeletethe HED3 is the best bargain. where's my luck??? damnit! nice one dude.
ReplyDelete