While you may have already formulated and opinion about me in your head that I'm a douche or worse, a 'fake nerd' simply because someone else said so, think again! think for yourself! I most certainly am not. Well, I kinda am but no more than the next person I guess. I mean shit, I voted AGAINST Bush both times. Wait, that still doesn't make me sound any better.. Oh well.. At least I know the peeps over at Bicycle Revolutions like me- thanks the mention guys! Well, maybe not. It always seems like I'm interrupting their meals when I show up, hehe. Anyways, I like bikes a fuck load and will continue to post lots about them on this lovely blog of mine. While I am indeed a fixed gear riding fool I do appreciate most all forms of cycling. Feel free to scope out all my past and most current posts along with my Flickr page which has cycling porn galore!
p.s. - Thanks for all the extra site traffic Mr. Bikesnob!.... yooouuuuuu witty bastard...
p.s. - Thanks for all the extra site traffic Mr. Bikesnob!.... yooouuuuuu witty bastard...
Dude relax, who do you think reads BSNYC anyways?
ReplyDeleteThe fact that you keep trying to convince yourself that you're not a nerd is proof enough.
ReplyDeleteIf you were cool, you wouldn't care.
Love the nerd, love yourself...
Sorry guys, that post was kinda a big joke not to be taken too seriously. I was just liiiiiittle surprised to see an extra 1500+ hits on my usually 150ish hit a day blog yesterday. I honestly don't care about the whole thing, but I thought it would be kinda weird not to address it in some way. Esp when someone misrepresents you in such a manner. In any case, fuck all and back to the bike porn yeah?
ReplyDelete