..and stuff

Speaking of stuff, I think a part of my soul died after having viewed approximately 50% of this website:

You'll both love and hate me for that link..
Now if you don't mind I think I'll get back to eradicating what little is left of my self dignity..
UPDATE: The dude posted more photos up of his voluptuous lady friend:

There really is nothing better than a unconscionably cute asian mix type chick with big bountiful breastststssssszzz is there?! God almighty what I wouldn't give for a proper face washing with a set of those bad boys!
thanks for the link, hahs cant imagine how you found it
ReplyDeleteI don't really understand their 'aesthetic'.... yet I'm still scrolling through old entries.
ReplyDeleteThe aesthetic, if any, is to drive you absolutely fucking BONKERZ!!
ReplyDeletewhat's she holding? a penis pump or something?
ReplyDeleteDon't know but she sure as shit wouldn't need one of those if I was there: BA-DAARRRW!
ReplyDeletemmmm, yellow fever. you'd fit right in with the bay area fixie crew.
ReplyDelete