..Twenty fucken K on this Chanel outfitted POS?
.jpg)
and just think, it's marked down from $21,000!
I mean really, give me a fucken break with that type of shit already! As if the price wasn't bad enough, the fact that they made a hundred in total is even more ridiculous. Mostly because they know for a fact that there's enough stupid rich people out there that would be willing spend that kind of money on something not worth more than a couple G's IF THAT..
If I had that kind of money I would buy up as many of those lame ass Stash painted Nago's as possible just so I could have the esteemed pleasure of burning those stupid paint jobs off!
To bad people will laugh at you for riding that bike.
ReplyDeleteWTF?! Are you serious with that profile link???
ReplyDelete^^^^^hahaha. wow that colnago's highest bid was 3,300 or so and it didnt meet the reserve????? WTF!
ReplyDeletethanks
ReplyDeletethey do it in denmark to....http://www.georgjensenstore.com/index.php?do=product.details&productid=526&lineid=1
ReplyDelete