Make it stop, please. My eyes are bleeding. Jesus Christ.
That's the ugliest bike I've ever seen.
It's a stunner- no doubt about that one!
Sick, i'll take one!!! This bike has everything!
What is that thing over the front tire?
I have no idea but not knowing doesn't make me want something similar any less!
Pweeeeeeease Santa, I want! Christmas is only 10 months away.
it looks like a weird brake booster of some sort=Sean RVA
God damn even the cable hangers are anodized...
Make it stop, please. My eyes are bleeding. Jesus Christ.
ReplyDeleteThat's the ugliest bike I've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteIt's a stunner- no doubt about that one!
ReplyDeleteSick, i'll take one!!! This bike has everything!
ReplyDeleteWhat is that thing over the front tire?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea but not knowing doesn't make me want something similar any less!
ReplyDeletePweeeeeeease Santa, I want! Christmas is only 10 months away.
ReplyDeleteit looks like a weird brake booster of some sort
ReplyDelete=Sean RVA
God damn even the cable hangers are anodized...
ReplyDelete