Monday, October 3, 2011

Cycling Porn Recap 2009-2010: NSFW/Wallet!

CPR is what you're going to need if you can even get through half this post without falling to the floor! I was recently inspired by this old post of mine which was loaded down with TONS of sexy bike porn, ladies on bikes and hilariousness from 07'-08'. So once I again, I decided to go through a couple years worth of posts to bring you yet another fantabulously ferocious fury of flagrantly fastidious fucking bike porn. With no back links or explanations or anything of course. Enjoy:





























































































































































Welp there you have it. More porn coming soon!


4 comments:

  1. This is all well and good but where is your yamaguchi frame school bike??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I know! My shop had just been such a horror show that I really wanted to make some progress in there cleaning and reorganizing things before getting back to work on frame building. It's pretty much all I've been working on since I got back from the school and my trip to Croatia. I only recently got it under control to the point where I felt comfortable enough to work on completing the Yamaguchi School frame. My goal is to have it done and photographed by early next week. Just depends on the group I finally decide to go with. So yeah, almost there man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best single post, ever.

    It's shit like this that makes me love your site.

    Diggin' the redesign too.

    ReplyDelete