Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What the.. Wooden Bars??!!!

I just spotted these wooden bars on Flickr. That's right, WOODEN bars! I did some research and found out that they're a "beta test version" of sorts built by Fast Boy Fenders. I mentioned FBF a couple months back when I first saw their kick ass wooden fenders. As for the bars, I think they look awesome! Hopefully they'll be available in different styles, choice of wood and stain. They could eventually be the hot new accessory for those interested in leather and wood clad retro style bicycles...
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

® said...

it will grow into a tree...Beware! :) interesting though... wonder how it will withstand crashes?

Alan Sikirić said...

Yeah, I doubt they'd fair well in a crash or while hammering up a hill. Although I'd TOTALLY throw them on a cruiser bike...