Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just a lil sumpin' sumpin' to start your day...

I bought an old 80's Rossin Calendar a few years back on ebay and have been appreciating it ever since! Here are my two favs:


Most amazing shit EVER!!!


Gotta love those shades and hair...

Sorry about the cover up, but you know how it is. HOWEVER, if you'd like a hard copy of one or both the photos without my corny logo, you can email me to request a copy of each. I can print them to just about any size on nice thick Epson paper. Just keep in mind these are scans of an old calendar which are great until you get close up on em...

Actually, how about this. I'll send you a copy of one or both for FREE if you donate a few bucks to a worthy cause. My boy is going to be in town soon and if there's any way I can have a set of wheels waiting for him that would be a HUGE help...

Let's say a $9 minimum for one or $14 for both, to cover the paypal, printing and shipping fees with enough leftover to get the wheel fund going. You can send a request to me here along with Paypal payments to that same email address...

Again (Rossin), I'm not selling these, I'm just giving them away to friends who don't mind helping out a fellow cyclist in need...

I know that all the true nerdy cycling pervs out there are going to want one so PONY UP YOU CHEAP FUCKS!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

G.S.GUCCILIFE said...

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!i have the same calendar!!!!!!!I was gonna make a post too!!!!!!!Cool site man,cool site!!!!Finally,some "backstage"!