Monday, November 3, 2008

...and the DKNY bike saga continues!!!!!!!!!!

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes it hath arrived!!!

BEHOOOOOOLLLLLD:





Cast down from it's earthly fire, the DKNY bike burnt and broken reemerged from the depths of 3rd earth and awoke stronger than ever! With a burning hunger for vengeance it molded itself into a formidable adversary to do battle with the forces of man...

No more fat white walls and curly soft tube geometry here:

Custom Bob Jackson Track frame, Matte Black paint with Orange Decals and lug lining, Paul dropouts, Dimpled rear ST, Straight forks, and S+S FUCKING COUPLERS!!!

EC90 Bars, Stem and Seat post..

Chris King Headset..

Sugino 75 Cranks and 47t Chainring..

Bright fucking Orange NOS Selle Turbo Saddle..

Converted HED3 road wheels I got for next to nothing otherwise I would NEVER have painted them, with some Gatorskin Tubulars...

Def not my best work photographically (sold my 5D and am currently one of the first in line for the Mark II). Though I can tell you from personal experience that photographing in mount doom is nerve racking at best! Not to mention hott- WOOOO!!! Doesn't help that the DKNY bikes minions were all lurking about in their tinted out Crown Victoria's...

More photos to come once the bike has emerged from the darkness into the light...

..if you have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about, check this out first, then this...

Big thanks, ups and high fives to Dennis Stone, Andy at Ben's Cycle, Lyle, J.R.R. Tolkien and Tommmeeeee!!!

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

Chocobot said...

Who did your couplers!??!?!

Alan Sikirić said...

I had Jackson toss em' on there when I made the order for the frame. I had Bilenky retrofit a different bike for me a while ago and they did an AWESOME job...

Ryan C, said...

Dude, this coupled with the video of the DKNY bike being destroyed rule!

Keep at it!

Anonymous said...

I just blew my load!

Philip said...

hell yeah! can't wait to see that in London...

Alan Sikirić said...

Fuck yea man! We're goin' straight to Leeds when I get there, hehe...

Unknown said...

damn!