Saturday, April 25, 2009

FREAK THA BEACH RIDE THIS SATURDAY!!!

UPDATE:

I just spent 13, count em', THIRTEEN HOURS trying to get the Mutandem together all day yesterday. My hands are. SO FUCKED. it's not even funny. AND. I still have a couple of minor things to do before I head out. AAANNNNDD. I got word super late/early last night that my friend Lady J broke BOTH her arms after falling off her bike trying to avoid colliding with some black clad bitches she didn't see til the last second..

I basically don't even want to ride a fucking bike today let alone a freakbike all the way out to the Rockaways BUT.. The show must go on and freak bikes must be ridden! So enough of this shit already. If you're interested, 11:30 meet at Army Park in Williamsburg where the bike path empties out. Then we'll roll out at 11:45 to meet up with the rest of the group at Noon at Grand Army Plaza..

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!


Brought to you by ProjektB be and me, CyclingWMD..

I'm DESPERATELY Trying to complete my Mutandem build though I'm not sure if it's going to happen.. Shout out to Big A from tha sheltah- WHEYOUATsssSUCKA?????!!!!!!!!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: