Monday, June 15, 2009

Apparently I spoke too soon..

..because not only do I have something to share that's cycling related but better still, it'll make you totally ralph in your mouth! or at least on the couch..

Behold:

DESIGNER TOP TUBE PADS AND ACCESSORIES!


SO AWESOME! ..not

OMFG SO NOT!!!

As if those fucking things weren't bad enough as I was browsing their selection of prints I was taken aback in COMPLETE HORROR at how un-fraking-believably douchey this shit looks on the back of a god damned dutch cruiser..


FML

Is this really the state of affairs? I mean, seriously.. Are people out there really interested in this sort of shit? I get the bikes cause you know, they def look a lot better than those cheesy fucking comfort bikes. Granted just about anything does but oh man.. I'm choking from disgust over here right now. In fact, I think the only thing that would make me feel better right about now is actually seeing someone stopped at a red light on one of these set-ups and barfing all the fuck over them..

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

G.S.GUCCILIFE said...

Iam about to lose a subscriber,but,man,im all up for the gucci version,sorry....

Anonymous said...

im not going to lie, i kind of like them too. Especially the traditional Louis Vuitton print. Its such an iconic brand that it would work really well with certain bikes, just maybe not one of the comfort bikes.

kale said...

Um... yeah it was tough to look at that shit during lunch.

All I have to say is that I could never afford REAL Luis Vuitton, nor would I buy it if I could, but the fact that someone would buy Swap Meet Luis over a functional Ortlieb bag...

It's the same thing with Hummers - It makes it easier to spot the idiots.

daos said...

jesusfistingchristfuck
what the fuck is going on

Anonymous said...

They have that bike (or one similarly outfitted) in one of the windows on 5th ave near 57th. It's even more ridiculous n person.

SUBTLE DETAIL said...

I didn't even know they made this type of stuff for bikes. This is definitely a dope find.

Unknown said...

what cuntrag really has an opinion? Jeezus, go fuck yourself, you sound like you're from a cliched high school film, 'Is she seiously wearing THAT?!?!?"

"
SO AWESOME! ..not

OMFG SO NOT!!!
"

Alan Sikirić said...

^Molly, I'm sorry your sense of humor doesn't extend to the complexities of poking fun at something in the most cliché (or as you put it "cliched") manner possible. It's just part of the joke. Like, oowwhhhmaaiifukingaawwwd take a chiilll pihl allrrReady!