Thursday, May 13, 2010

BAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!


FIXIEMEISTER?!! AMAZING!!!

The shop actually looks kinda awesome. Anybody got any more info on it? Seen over at Fixed Gear Girls Korea..

I'm not really sure why but I'm DYING to hang and go riding with those chicks. I SWEAR I don't mean that in a pervy I'm twice your size and could mangle you with little to no effort kinda way either.. well, not totally anyway. I just sit here and laugh whenever I look at their blog. It's like LOL cat only with tiny Asian chicks instead. It's like, they ride their teeny bikes around, take the occasional spill, eat odd looking food, flip off the camera with the peace sign CONSTANTLY and pose for silly pictures. And the clincher is- drum roll please.. 90% of the photos are taken with crappy cell phone cameras! Entertainment at it's finest I'm TELLING YOU!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Will (A) said...

i hope they only sell bike parts and booze.

http://drunkasfuckexistence.blogspot.com

Cort said...

I think the huge Jager bottle is only there to emphasize their German-ness... because Germany is known for their track bikes?