Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nagasawa FOR SALE along with some other good shit!

I know, I know. It's a long story to which the ending will be revealed shortly. Until that time, please spread the werd about this:

Nagasawa 07' Track Frame, Fork, Hatta HS/BB and Nagasawa Embroidered Kashimax Saddle - Retail: A FUCKLOAD - For you fuckers: $1800 FIRM


Frame size: 56cm CTC ST, 55cm CTC TT

The Frame is in THE BEST condition I HAVE EVER SEEN outside of a new Nagasawa frame. The ONLY marks on it is around the drop outs and like, two or three pin pricks on the chain stay. Since I've owned it I MIGHT have put like 200ish miles on it. The saddle and wrap are white so they're obviously not so clean anymore. Super, super sick frame and rides like a fucking DREAM. Only selling it cause I got my filthy mitts on something that fits me better. Tons more pics on my flickr set..

Also for sale are these items minus the bars and stem which I sold moments ago:


Nitto SP72 27.2 Seat Post - Retail: $179, For you fuckers: $100

Kashimax 5 Gold light purple suede saddle - Retail: $102, FYF: $50

Sugino Grand Mighty Champagne Track Cranks 165mm w/chainring bolts - Retail: $339, FYF: $220 - SOLD!!!

All of this shit is in MINT condition off a show bike that was ridden around a wooden track like three times MAX before being hung up on a wall for the last few years. The saddle has a couple of scuff marks from being handled as opposed to ridden. Discounts made for multiple purchases..

First come, first served!

NO LOWBALL OFFERS AND SERIOUS BUYERS READY TO CONFIRM ONLY!!!

Please let me know if you have any other questions - thetriplec@hotmail.com


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Are those cranks still available?

Alan Sikirić said...

Dude I JUST sold em not 10 min ago- Sorry!