Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ben'z strikes againz!

I'd been needing a few tid bits to finish up some builds for a while now so I'm stoked to finally get all this:


YUM!

Thanks again fellaz!

I'm also stoked to hear about SRAM's new APEX road group:



I first read about it here and I'm pretty amped on it!

Anyone have experience with this group and or any of SRAM's compact set up's? I've always been a Shimano man myself but have been super curious about SRAM since they first came out with their new road group line..

Anyways, things have been busy as per usual. Have LOTS brewing right now with not a whole lot of time to get it all done in. Hence the lack of blog posts. Rest assured I've got some great projects cookin' which are sure to make for some sizzlingly snazzy blog posts..

SIZZLINGLY!!!

Til then here's a quick snap while working on a fork extension:


Oh and I just noticed that there's another Brooklyn Bike Jumble coming up in September:


AWEZOME!!!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: