Friday, July 9, 2010

Like- Ohhh Mai Gawd!

You'd be soooo kewl if you owned one of these cause thar like, soooo rarrre!


Better still thus:




BAAHAHAHAHA- OMFG SO AMAZINGLY BADLY AMAZING!!!

Kinda makes me wanna get my own boat anchor interwebz bike going now tho xD

Dude has a bunch of other funny shit up there too!

Anyways, sorry it's been such a slow week with the blugblugblugiiiinnnnggggg everyone! Had a lotta shit going on and been workin' on the new freak bike. Suuuuper stoked on it!

I was also pretty stoked when I walked upon this scene on Prince street yesterday afternoon:


Sorry for the crap pic but I didn't want to be too-too obviously douchey guy taking photos of naked asses in the street. Anyways, yeah, it was some new fancy pants lingere store's opening and they had multiple six and a half foot tall chicks posing in the window and for photos wearing nothing but sheer panties and bras. As if that wasn't good enough, the best part was watching the dudes walking by with their girlfriends being all fake like- 'oh gee whiz this certainly is weird, what do you suppose is going on here darling- I'm so confused!' as opposed to OMFG I WANT TO CHOP ALL YOUR HEADS OFF JUST TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE IN MY FREEZER!!! Which is what they were surely thinking.. Well.. at least what I was thinking ;-)


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

phil g. said...

I like how on the concept, the h+son wheels and Kashimax saddle are "imported from Japan". Because you know how hard it is to get those parts. I mean, you gotta have them imported plus they are super rare.

And Damn! I work on Prince st and I missed the assfest! Shit!