Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just another ebayliciuous dump for ya today..

Here's what's been catching my eye lately:


WANT! As if that wasn't good enough there was ANOTHER ONE that ended last week that was a much better fit for me:


bbBBBBOING-OING-OING-OING!!!




A bevy of 3Rensho roadies?!:





FUCK!??


..IS GOING ON?! I MIGHT have seen a few rennie roadies on the bay like EVER and out of the blue here's three at the same bloody time- so weird! That last one would fit me pretty nice too..

BLACK annoed DA cranks?!


Hawtsome!



Lovely NOS Atala with some nice paint for the ladies:


On the flip side of that is this decidedly HORRIBLE paint job on this classic Cannondale 90's Track frame:


On the flip-flip side of that is this AWESOME paint job once again for the ladies on this Berbet B. Sweetman:



So. fucking. RAD! More images here..

Pretty Pogliaghi from the one and only Fyxomatosis:


Fuuuuuuuucking REDONK GT Style 83' Colnago Equilateral Master Roadie:





DAYUM!!

Anyways, I think that's about all I can muster for now. I know for a fact that there's a bunch more I wanted to post but I gotta get back to the grind unfortunately..

p.s. - check out which song just came up on shuffle:



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

The Shed Master said...

the Serotta "Huffy" is a 7-Eleven team bike!