Monday, January 31, 2011

First Impressions: Nashbar's New SS/fixed gear frame!


Sick of hearing about Nashbar yet? Well tough shit! I'm all types of stoked on their new SS/fixed gear frame:




For a $100 bones it's pretty sweet and DEF hard to beat!

Moar snaps here..

I've always been stoked on their road frames but mmmMAN, suuuuper stoked on this new SS/fixed gear frame of theirs! It's essentially the exact same thing as their road frames only with some nice track dropouts and a 120mm spaced rear end. Otherwise it appears to be nearly identical. The paint is pretty sweet too. It's black but kinda shimmers purple-ly blue in the light. 1 1/8 HS set up too! 

The frame size is listed as a 54cm. 54cm CTC ST and 53.5cm CTC TT. I feel like the ST measurement is slightly less than 54 but it's close enough. This size weights in at 3.57lbs..

The only thing that pisses me off is that they don't have one listed in my proferred size otherwise I'd get one in a heartbeart! Just don't forget to order a seat post collar (31.8) while you're at it instead of forgetting like I did :-/

Hopefully I'll have this all built up real soon :-)


Share/Bookmark

No comments: