Monday, April 25, 2011

NO WAY- CyclingWMD Stickerz?! Yes way dawg!!

YES! It's about fucking time I got around to getting shit like this done huh? Stoked!!


I know a lot of you dorks weren't as into this design as something with say a cog etc in it. Since I feel like that type of thing is just a liiiiiitle played way beyond the fuck out, I wanted to do something NOT played out. The arrows representing perpetual motion, recycling and you know, the direction a cog or chainring moves- when you're not back pedaling into some sweet one leg over the bar skidzzzzz of course ;-) It also goes along with the whole- build something, destroy it, then build it again! Trust me, I know what I'm talking about during these fleeting moments when normally don't know what I'm talking about..

Right then, so here's the deal:

5 stickers for $4 or 10 for $7!

This does include an envelope with a stamp on it and a lock of my beard (by beard I mean pubes since the ladies are the only ones that can tell the difference) within the US. If you're outside of the US send me an email first and we'll figure on proper postage..

Simply send some of your Paypal cash marked as GIFT to me at:

TheTripleC@hotmail.com

..or I can just send you an invoice :-)

Oh and your address would also be nice!

If you're a buddy of mine and or we've shared a 5 min conversation or so, I'll double the dose for FREE! Yes, I will be giving some out for free but as you'll read in a moment, I could really use some cash and support right now..

I'm selling these decals for pretty cheap to A) fund the next round of new decals and shirts with any luck along with B) I need to put together some extra cash to pay off my recent $4G loan along with getting some sweet new tools going in the shop :-)

So, if you've enjoyed this blog and my dumbass silly builds and general bitchiness, just think of how much the level of REDONKULOUSNESS will get turned up NOW THAT I ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT I'M DOING! Fuck 11 man- we're going straight to 12! I mean, come on, it's going to kick some serious fucking ass this summer. I've already got HELLA ideas cooking along with quite a few things I'm in the middle of getting completed now..

So yeah, radness all around! Also, for those of you who've nagged me in the past about buying shit off me- NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE SOME OFFERZ!! Just hit me up and let me know what you're interested in. Aside from DA10 lock rings and the asymetric of course. Just about anything is up for grabs if you're serious and can give one of my babies a good new home..

Also, I've got one last post to complete from my trip to Colorado but it's gonna be a duesy. Hopefully I'll have it up some time tomorrow or the next day..



Share/Bookmark

No comments: