Friday, January 6, 2012

My Latest Portfolio now up!

It has been a really long time since I've done one of these. I basically wanted to update some of the photo department people at my office along with friends and various other colleagues with what I've been up the last few years..

The only problem is that I'm a huge asshole because all I have is a lame ass flickr set- oh well! One of these days I will get around to setting up a proper website. Anyways, be sure to follow these instructions:

PLEASE NOTE:

Best if watched in fullscreen slideshow mode after turning the 'embiggen' option off and clicking on 'slow' mode in the upper right hand corner of the windown under 'options'.

Now enjoy!


I have a few others from back in the old Leica lovin' film days if you're interested in seeing more. They're ordered from most recent to oldest:




Hope you enjoyed all that! There's obviously a FUCK TON more photos within all my numerous sets on flickr so be sure to check em out when you have some time..


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Auntie Maim said...

Very much enjoy your perspectives!