Tuesday, February 7, 2012

While it has been slow..

..around here, rest assured the gears are turning and progress is being made. Typical work drama has been draining the fuck out me to say the least, but every 12th hour in a row of work, I know I'm getting that much closer to meeting my goals..

In the meantime, discovering cool shit like this keeps me going:


Totally forgot that I shot that little snippet while taking this photo:


Aside from that I don't have much to report. Oh wait! There's this free front wheel contest from Tokyo Wheel being held on my least favorite website:


 God I would fffffucking kill for a set of those badboys!

Then I'm taking bets on how grievously priced this NOS Cinelli Demi Fond adjustable stem is sure to go for:


 Seeing as how there's still 5 days left and it's already at $400 fucking dollars it's sure to be a shit show..

Also, this, this, this, thisthis one for Lyle and definitely this is making me feel all warm and tingly inside!

Oh and hey what do you know, I'm finally done with work at Midnight. Can't wait to be back here at 10am!! 

..fucking cluster fuck place


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Auntie Maim said...

Howbout dis sumbitch
http://tinyurl.com/7jjauwn

Alan Sikirić said...

HA! Those are amazing. I would LOVE to show up on a ride with one of those, hehe..