Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wow do ever I fucking LOVE this video from Pure Fix Cycles and Plutonium!!


Naturally my first reaction was:


But then I was like:


Why? I'm glad you asked! Let me explain:

The reason I love the video is because it just so happens that I have something along a similar tone, or wait, is what they're doing along a similar tone to me?? I mean really, spray painted everything, fire, black and orange- come on! Then again staten island is actually rates far lamer than Jersey by people who don't know fuck all about Jersey because if they did, let me tell you we'd be up there! Oh and let's not forget that:

I DON'T WORK WITH GARBAGE..

No but seriously, I'm putting together a new locker/beater bike rebuild of sorts with lots of fun new parts, a fresh new rack and yup, you guessed it, black and orange spray painted parts. But don't worry, believe it or not, I haven't really given much away. Aside from the fact that this shit is going to irevicably ANNIHILATE the living shit out of that PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT that for some ungodly reason warranted yet another barf in mouth worthy video..




Share/Bookmark

No comments: